Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Seconds

The morning of Tet, Lunar New Year, I was walking back from the park lost in Cee Lo's Crazy.  I felt a hand lightly grab my wrist and instinctively yelled.  Yelled and fell to the ground cell phone shattering to pieces.  Looked up to see two kids with spiky hair and a doctors mask speeding away assessing the damage.  At least they didn't get the phone.  The over priced android in pieces on the ground. Out of breath and pissed off, I put it back together pealing off the ravaged screen protector to reveal no damage.  Thank god.  I know better than to walk in the middle of the street with my phone in my hand but shame on them none the less.  I hope they get everything they need this new year ... including a new legitimate phone. Second motorbike robbery ... unsuccessful.  Here's to breaking the three times a charm rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment