Thursday, February 25, 2010

2/13 Happy Birthday handshakes and a rose;)

Lovely french breakfast - a silky omelet, flaky croissant, pineapple, papaya and a birthday rose.  Gifted myself with a luxurious haircut, manicure, pedicure and threading (actually quite painful but has proven to have longevity as I write this almost two weeks later) - all together only $16.  Skyped with the family and finally got to talk a bit with Myler.  Everyone I met gave me a handshake (which is rare) and many well wishes (actually a very long wish in Tamil that I haven't been able to translate;). Had dinner with a glass of red wine and was waiting for the dance club to open at 11 to find out that it closed ... at 11. Regardless, it was a pretty incredible place and way to spend my 39th birthday;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like a lovely way to treat yourself for your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete