Saturday, January 30, 2010

Final Days;(

We only have about two days left here at Dakshinayan.  It seems we have become so busy ... murals for Class I and II, the Pen Pal Project for Class III and IV, helping Siddarth organize (if you know me, you know how HAPPY I am bout this one;)), ect... I promise to catch up on the blog as soon as I reach Kolkata!  Some slightly sad news, because of visa regulations I may not be able to see the rest of India.  I still have hope though ... anything can happen over the next two months!

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Amie, does that mean you will be home soon? (re visa comment) I know I will be happier when your home, but I am being selfish....When you are so young, it is best to follow your heart and dreams..as I said before...make it happen, while you can, before you know it you will 80 and wonder how in the heck did I get here! Be happy! luv u
    Grandma Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amie, It'a a great pleasure following your blog. I have been trying to reach you for sometime now. where r u these days? Hope to talk to you soon on facebook..

    Piyush

    ReplyDelete